To our clients,
The health and safety of your pet is our number one priority. As an “essential business” our hospital is currently open during normal business hours. While we remain available for patient care, we are taking extra precautions, at this time to ensure the health and safety of both clients and team members within our hospital.
In accordance with public health recommendations to avoid the spread of Covid-19 and to safeguard the health of our staff and clients, we are temporarily not permitting clients to enter our building.
(Exceptions will be made for end of life visits)
During this time, we will practice “curbside service” for appointments.
How our appointments will work:
- We ask that you call our hospital (480) 819-8630 when you arrive in the parking lot.
- A technician will speak with you on the phone and take your pet’s history and necessary information.
- We will use one of our leashes, or your pet carrier, to bring your pet into the building. **Cats must arrive in carriers**
- After your pet has been examined, the veterinarian will call you to discuss their findings, recommendations, and estimated treatment plan.
- At the end of the appointment, a staff member will call you for payment over the phone and we will bring your pet back out to you.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this challenging time, as we all weather this storm together.